Born in beautiful Paarl and living some of my childhood years in Riebeek Kasteel, my family decided to move to the Orange Free State. I later lived most of my adult years in Gauteng. I had extensive training in Marketing and Business Management, my role was always to organise, co–ordinate and manage. Gauteng proved to be an excellent training ground for building and acquiring business knowledge, and in so doing I gained invaluable experience, just to complete the full circle and return to the picturesque Riebeek Kasteel!
For the past 7 years I managed my own business and thrived on my passion for organising events, especially weddings!
I know how to invest all my creativity and energy into this passion of mine, and I sincerely enjoy every moment to the fullest.
I am a creative person who believes that you can and should turn any occasion into a festive get–together of kindred souls.
With simplicity, friends as guests and the right atmosphere you will find yourself at a comfortable, stylish and memorable wedding, from the ceremony to the reception, no rush, no fuss. Relax and enjoy.
The same goes for every other event “Me” co–ordinates
I’m looking forward to help you create your “Celebration”
A CHECKLIST WHY YOU NEED THE ASSISTANCE OF “Me” and the Team !!
Many couples never even consider hiring a wedding planner, not realizing that having outside help can save you time, aggravation, and even money.
Here's an easy checklist to find out if you need a assistance with your wedding.
- You're way behind on your checklist and schedule You both work full-time jobs that will prevent you from meeting with vendors on weekdays
- You don't have other outside help such as an involved mother-of-the-bride, helpful bridesmaids, or knowledgeable friends
- You don't know many people who can give you reliable vendor recommendations
- You are having a destination wedding
- There are personality conflicts between the couple, their parents, and/or other people
- You're excited to be married, but just thinking about wedding planning fills you with dread
- You're having a very short engagement
- You can envision your wedding, you have no idea how to make your dreams come true
- You can't even envision your wedding
- You're feeling overwhelmed, stressed, and generally wishing that you had decided to elope.
If you've checked off one or more of the above options, contact “Me” for assistance!